Tempo setting in 10bpm increments via a hot button and 'Favourite Tempo's'

• I'm all for the minutiae of being able to do pin point tempo to the decimal point, but it's a mundane task when I regularly flick between 150bpm and 120 bpm for my rig tests. Especially when the knob sometimes plays games with the tempo increments, as I'm sure we've all experienced...you go too far, or too short.

So looking at the Rig settings page for Tempo, there's room on there for a hot button that would change the current knob behaviour to allow the user to scroll through the tempo range in 10bpm increments (or even 1bpm increments would help...or even allow both!) instead of 0.1bpm increments.

I for one, due to pure OCD, never use a 137.6bpm setting. It'd always be 130bpm or 140bpm. Anything in between, I assume, would be tapped in.

The ability to flick betwen tempos in 10bpm increments would save me a huge amount of time. And yes, I know this is solved with Performances, but that's not the point I'm making...if that's an argument, why do we have the rig tempo settings page?

Also, a 'favourite tempos', would be nice, to cycle through only the 3 or four tempos I regularly use.

Not a deal breaker, but it would be a nice touch, I think.

• OK, I can see how that would be a big help. To get maximum benefit the improvements should be useful both on the KPA and in RM. In RM we definitely need the ability to type in a value for many parameters. However, there is no easy way to do this on the KPA. Your suggestion would seem like a good way of achieving this directly on the KPA :thumbup:

• OK, I can see how that would be a big help. To get maximum benefit the improvements should be useful both on the KPA and in RM. In RM we definitely need the ability to type in a value for many parameters. However, there is no easy way to do this on the KPA. Your suggestion would seem like a good way of achieving this directly on the KPA :thumbup:

I agree, would be a pretty standard feature on a GUI to be able to type values...there's endless frustration when trying to get dead on and the control not able to get granular enough to pinpoint the correct digit.