Fear Inoculum (Tool) guitar effect

• Hi folks,

just a question about the effects used by Adam Jones in fear inoculum: I'm not able to understand what he's using, and how to replicate it in kemper...

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

• I don't know the song but Google tells me this. You could use the auto swell effect in the Kemper but i reckon the way it is done in th8s video will be better:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks guys for the replies, but maybe my question wasn't precise enough. The sound of the first riff, beside the volume trick, has an interesting delay effect: it start on the left side (left speaker), but then the feedbacks seem to go to the center, toward the right. This is the effect I'm lookin' for, but I really don't understand how to replicate it...

• Im assuming your using a stereo setup. But that effect sounds like a studio effect added afterwards (panning left to right)

Not sure it is possible or where to begin to attempt it with any guitar delays or kemper delays would be easier to get the mixing desk to achieve it.

that said any VH4 profile with a delay gets me 90% of tool stuff.

• Agree with you, but I don't think it's a studio effect. The sound is initially panned to the left, but then the delay put progressively the signal to the right. I think it's very interesting, and - if there's not yet the possibility to do it right now, which is what I'm trying to understand - it would be awsome if this feature will be given in future updates...