Send 1 and Send 2 as stereo monitor out

• Hey guys,

is it possible to use Snd1 and Snd2 of the Stage to use as addidional stereo out? I don´t see another use of Snd2 besides the use as FX-Loop?

I run my main outs as main outs (who would have guessed it...?)

Monitor out (cab off) goes into a pair of (additional) 1x12 Cabs if needed (and if I want to get my leg blown)

Headphone is my IEM-route wit added Aux in from FOH

Send 1 gets used for a floor wedge (if needed)

So, it would be cool to get Send 2 to be used in stereo.

Next question: Is there a way to add an EQ to Monitor or Send out?

Sure; my problem is a very 1st world luxury problem but... well... ;)

• good point, but that leads me to another question: I´d like to reduce the Bass of the Wedges. Depending on the location, they sound too boomy. There is no Send-Eq in the output section.

Anyway just to sum it up: there is no use at all for Send 2 besides to use it as FX-loop?

• Yes, while the SEND 1 can be used for PROFILING, effect loop, and other tasks, the SEND 2 is dedicated to effect loop.

Do you really intend to use two 1*12 guitar cabs + IEM + 2 wedges for stage monitoring simultaneously?

• No... not really.

I do a few different jobs in different bands. Some are IEM-only, some are oldschool (Guitar-Cab) and some are Wedge-Jobs (local Orchestras etc) and different mixtures. Guitar Cabs and Monitors need some EQ-tweaking.

So, I hardwire my Outputs to a D-Type jackplate so I don´t need to take care of where to place the cables. Therefore it would be handy to have the settings fix stored internally. If that makes sense to you.

As I said: 1st world-problems and If that would be a deal breaker, I would have got rid of my KPA. But I just really love the sounds (and the support!!). In fact, I use Kempers since 2011-ish .:thumbup:

Maybe, I just have had too much spare time during the different lockdows (semi-lockdowns or whatever...)