Effects buttons

• I have a Stage and simply love it.

As we know you kan have two different effects to one of the effect buttons.

You can either have the button to switch between the two effects or you can swith both effects on or off.

I can have Tremolo and Phaser assigned to the button. I do not want them on at the same time so I can switch between the but the problem is that I do no always want any of them active.

Would it be possible to have a function that when I press and hold the button, say for 2 seconds, it both effects are off.

When I press the button again I want the preset default configuration.

That is perhaps the tricky part.

The reason for my proposal is to save buttons for other effects. Otherwise you can of course have one for Tremolo and one for Phaser

Mike

• You can also add 2 non latching Switches and have enough for all FX. Tuner and Looper can also be re-assigned to FX switching

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Just to let you know, that you are not limited to two effect module assignments per Effect Button. You can assign up to four. Only the first two are indicated by the LEDs.

External buttons, which have global assignments could be one way. You could also consider Morphing. The Phaser has a Mix, that you could Morph using the Rig Buttons. If you morph Mix between 0% and 100% while Rise Time and Fall Time are set to 0, it's like off and on. Morphing is stored by Rig.