Fuzzy-sound on my new Kemper Kabinet (with audio)

• Hi all.
    Very stoked to receive my Power Kemper Kabinet yesterday. However, after following instructions and setting it up, I was a bit disappointed to experience what can be described as a lot of fuzz on the sound, especially when playing on the lower end strings. Also, the sound dies out a lot quicker in quiet areas. I'm playing clean profiles, and have tried a dozen. Compared to my monitor speakers (Yamaha HS08s), there is a world of difference on the sound.
    I've attached an audio sample of the Powered Kemper Kabinet vs. the Yamahas vs direct SPDIF, which clearly shows what I mean. The audio example is a loop, so same playing on all three. Decided to include SPDIF, as the Yamaha audio doesn't sound as good as it does in the room (because of feedback issues).

Bit of details:
    Unpowered Kemper Rack
    Yamaha HS08s plugged through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, thru SPDIF.
    Powered Kemper Kabinet plugged into the Monitor Out of the Kemper with an instrument cable (tried changing this cable as well).
    I also tried the Direct Output on the back, same issue.
    Audio recorded with a Røde NT2-A

I've tried tweaking the kab louder and profiler lower, and vice versa. Tried noise gate. Same results.
    Any idea on a fix or is my kabinet broken on arrival?

Loop on Powered Kemper Kabinet:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loop on Yamaha HS08:
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loop direct to PC:

Thanks for your help.

• On Page 1 of the Output settings, What setting do you have above Monitor Output? Is the "Monitor Cab Off" checked or unchecked?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I was hoping someone else would answer your post but I thought you use the Direct Out when using a single powered cab on a non-powered toaster.

I have a regular cab with a powered profiler.

Have you tried plugging your guitar directly into the powered cab? You can also try... Guitar > Overdrive Pedal > Powered Cab Input to make sure the cab is functioning properly.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks BayouTexan! Much appreciated.
    I tried both Direct Out and Monitor Out, same issues.
    I haven't tried going directly into the powered cab yet - can give that a whirl when I'm back home again.
    However, I decided to submit a support ticket and quickly got back, saying that "something sounds broken".
    Hopefully it will be resolved fairly soon :)

• Sooooo,.... I have the identical issue. Was there a resolution? Super bummed because other than the noise it sounds fantastic.