Stage, Midi out?

• Hello!

Im a long time Kemper user and have always loved the design, systems and most important the sound! But I have a problem with the product, the Kemper Stage specifically!

The problem:

Im trying to control Ableton Live with the Kemper stage via Midi out from the Kemper. And i know this is possible with external units like the Helix and different digital pedals. But the message Ableton receives is not usable at all. I have a (What i would say) deep knowledge of Ableton, Midi and the Kemper! Cant make it work!

Im using Ableton 11 and have the latest update on the Kemper. Been trying different rigs, cables and everything! What I'm receiving is only the following message:

Program change | Channel 4 | Pitchbend | 1 |

Program change | Channel 4 | Pitchbend | 2 |

• Why is it the pitchbend thats assigned to this?
    • Is is a feature that limited for the Stage? Or am I doing something wrong?
    • And why isn't Ableton responding to this while the HX stomp and other devices seems to just work fine!

I have assigned two rigs to send the "Midi message" 1 and 2 to Midi device 1 witch is Ableton.

No luck on the forums and no luck in getting further with this!

Please help me!

• "UI to MIDI" activates a "storm" of MIDI messages. You can control a second PROFIELR with it and make it follow the first.

Follow the instructions in paragraph

Transmitting MIDI Commands to Two External Devices in Performance Mode

on chapter MIDI and switch off "UI to MIDI" and "Pedals to MIDI".