Powered Kemper Kabinet Volume

• Hi All,

New to all things Kemper so apologies in advance.

Ive just got an unpowered head and a powered Kabinet, It sounds great but im finding the volume overall to be pretty low, alot lower than i expected from a 200w speaker. I have the Monitor volume at around -18db, the Kabinet volume (physical knob on the Kabinet) at max, and power boost pretty high up too but the volume is still pretty underwhelming. Thats coming from someone who just plays at home in a small room.

Am i doing something wrong? is there some setting somewhere that i havent activated or something? or is this normal?

Cheers guys

Ash

• Turn on the Bass Boost option thingy?? The cab, powered or unpowered is freaking LOUD, so it's some setting that's not right.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You should have power boost on full.

I think the issue is the output of -18db, which is suitable for a mixing desk but probably needs to go up.

You are definitely doing something wrong as it is very loud, so its a setting.

• Again, the same situation as yours happened to me and it was just the ''monitor volume'' that was too low. People don't think that the monitor volume has something to do with the Power Kabinet and leave it too low. You'll see, the Power Kabinet is powerfull!