I bought a pair of IK Multimedia iLoud MTM monitors...I NEED HELP.

• I bought a pair of IK Multimedia iLoud MTM monitors.

What is the safest way to connect them to the Kemper PowerHead so they work well?

I'm a beginner and don't want to damage something.

Is there any video guide, tutorial step by step how to do that?

• connect the main TS outputs with two TS to RCA cables and turn down the main output volume to something around -20 dB to prevent clipping the inputs of your monitors. Never ever connect any active monitors to the red speaker output of the Profiler as this would damage your equipment.

• Hi. It seems those are active (powered) speakers, so you dont want to send your powered signal into them, I guess.

I'm not sure if the powerhead allows to send unamplified signal. I imagine so.

Sorry I cant be of more help, but Im sure someone else will explain in detail :)

• connect the main TS outputs with two TS to RCA cables

These monitors don't have RCA inputs.

You'll be using an audio interface? Or do you want to just go straight from Profiler to these monitors?

If the latter is true, just go from Main Outputs of the Profiler to the inputs of the monitors with regular XLR cables.

And as mentioned by Kemper Support, turn down the volume knobs of the monitors before you connect them!

• These monitors don't have RCA inputs.

You'll be using an audio interface? Or do you want to just go straight from Profiler to these monitors?

If the latter is true, just go from Main Outputs of the Profiler to the inputs of the monitors with regular XLR cables.

And as mentioned by Kemper Support, turn down the volume knobs of the monitors before you connect them!

Want to just go straight from Profiler Kemper PowerHead to these active monitors. I also have an audio interface, but in this case I want to use with active audio monitors.

• These monitors don't have RCA inputs.

my bad-google took me to the wrong model

These monitors don't have RCA inputs.

Is this cable will be good to connect iloud mtm active monitors to Kemper PowerHead to achieve stereo effecct?