Misson Control KP1-EP Toe switch not working.

• Either I really can't understand all the tutorial videos how to set up the pedal or understand the User Guide but I can't get the Toe switch to work. As it says in the user guide I used a mono switch, tried both to connect it to my Remote and the back of my PowerHead. I went into System and changed that pedal to be a mono switch as well as the slot in the signal chain I wanted it to turn on/off. It wouldn't work and after a few hours of trial and error with a worrying large amount of error, I'm close to giving up on it.

• The guy I sold mine too had a similar issue. Turns out it was a faulty mono cable. I assume you meant mono cable as opposed to "mono switch" ?

Dont worry. You will sort it out.:)

• You need 2 trs cables (stereo), not mono.

Ah ok thank you. In the user guide it says the Toe switch (output 2 on the EP1-KP) should be used with a regular mono-cable and TRS for the expression pedal itself (Output 1 on the EP1-KP)

• The guide is correct. You need a TRS for the expression pedal and a basic TS for the switch (although a TRS should also work but isn’t necessary). The toe switches on the Mission pedals seems to be a bit of a problem. I had to replace min and I’ve heard of others with faulty switches but I’m not sure just how common it is.

Swap the cable to rule out a faulty cable. If this still doesn’t work just take a TS cable and short tip and ring (or use another switch if you have one available) to see if the switching is working at the Kemper end. If it is then you know the Mission switch is faulty.

• You need to configure correctly the pedal.
    configuration depends on what you want to do with it.

But If you want the toe switch to work you need to go to pedals>(number of pedal where you plugged the switch cable> and select pedal type: mono switch and Wich switch is activated.