A USB audio out please.

• Would love the option to reamp over USB.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• First, they would have to add a interface into the hardware. Second, they would have to decide if they are going to put in a cheap interface or a pro-type interface which would drastically up the price. Since the Kemper is pro-type then the latter could add another $500+ to the cost of the stage. I believe the Stage was designed for mostly stage use and not necessarily a studio piece. The toaster and rackmount would fit better with a built-in interface (they probably have the room for it). But there is so many options for an interface that Kemper would only satisfy a limited few - so, in the end, not worth it.

But when I first bought my rackmount, I wish it had one. ;)

The more you find what Kemper can do then the harder you try to find what it cannot do -- like make a good cup of Frappuccino.

• First, they would have to add a interface into the hardware. Second, they would have to decide if they are going to put in a cheap interface or a pro-type interface which would drastically up the price. Since the Kemper is pro-type then the latter could add another $500+ to the cost of the stage. I believe the Stage was designed for mostly stage use and not necessarily a studio piece. The toaster and rackmount would fit better with a built-in interface (they probably have the room for it). But there is so many options for an interface that Kemper would only satisfy a limited few - so, in the end, not worth it.

But when I first bought my rackmount, I wish it had one. ;)

Hm I don't think we can completely rule out that the needed hardware is already present in the current incarnation.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM