A USB audio out please.

• I love my Stage.

The more I ask of it the more it gives. All I really want us to be able to record audio direct via the USB out.

It would be great in so many situations when I don't want to drag out the full interface/DAW setup.

• Would love the option to reamp over USB.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• First, they would have to add a interface into the hardware. Second, they would have to decide if they are going to put in a cheap interface or a pro-type interface which would drastically up the price. Since the Kemper is pro-type then the latter could add another $500+ to the cost of the stage. I believe the Stage was designed for mostly stage use and not necessarily a studio piece. The toaster and rackmount would fit better with a built-in interface (they probably have the room for it). But there is so many options for an interface that Kemper would only satisfy a limited few - so, in the end, not worth it.

But when I first bought my rackmount, I wish it had one. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• First, they would have to add a interface into the hardware. Second, they would have to decide if they are going to put in a cheap interface or a pro-type interface which would drastically up the price. Since the Kemper is pro-type then the latter could add another $500+ to the cost of the stage. I believe the Stage was designed for mostly stage use and not necessarily a studio piece. The toaster and rackmount would fit better with a built-in interface (they probably have the room for it). But there is so many options for an interface that Kemper would only satisfy a limited few - so, in the end, not worth it.

But when I first bought my rackmount, I wish it had one. ;)

Hm I don't think we can completely rule out that the needed hardware is already present in the current incarnation.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Mmm I just love it when I'm right. Doesn't happen that often after all.

• It's not released yet :). Not even in beta.

• It's coming on the new liquid firmware.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.