Stage/Remote users with poor eyesight , tip for performance mode :)

• One of my eyes is next to completely shot so I purchased an RJM Mastermind for the large leds.

One work around I found with the kemper (not having to use stickers etc) is to name the performance abbreviations of the profiles

So this would be Acoustic/Clean/Mid Gain/Hard Rock/Lead for a performance I'm yet to set up.

Maybe this can help some of similar vision :)

• We need this for rigs as well.

• How about one of these? Use some pipe cleaners to make it stand off from the screen and just tape them to the controller.

MagniPros Premium 3X Page Magnifying Lens

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mag…lpa&selectedSellerId=7935

This is what I've had to do so I can see the rig names. (I use Layout A)Two small angled blocks with velcro on each side, about an inch high. two fresnel lenses cut a bit bigger than the screen back to back, (works better than one) also with velcro. It works but it's a PITA. A Layout "D" for rigs would solve this. It adds unnecessary time to set up, carrying more stuff, and only makes it a tiny bit better. I'm gonna keep lobbing for this. (please join in) It's a huge issue for me during shows. [Blocked Image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Kt8LYmOnh71tPdGU_fPb5mq68b6pNVg/view?usp=sharing]

Edited once, last by jon9max: add photo ().

• This is what I've had to do so I can see the rig names. (I use Layout A)Two small angled blocks with velcro on each side, about an inch high. two fresnel lenses cut a bit bigger than the screen back to back, (works better than one) also with velcro. It works but it's a PITA. A Layout "D" for rigs would solve this. It adds unnecessary time to set up, carrying more stuff, and only makes it a tiny bit better. I'm gonna keep lobbing for this. (please join in) It's a huge issue for me during shows. [Blocked Image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Kt8LYmOnh71tPdGU_fPb5mq68b6pNVg/view?usp=sharing]

I think they could squeeze in a little more large text up top possibly, would be able to get 3 characters not 2.

If you are using the remote take a look into the RJM mastermind if its a problem. Only reason I'm not too worried about the stage LED is because I won't need many patches

• I think they could squeeze in a little more large text up top possibly, would be able to get 3 characters not 2.

If you are using the remote take a look into the RJM mastermind if its a problem. Only reason I'm not too worried about the stage LED is because I won't need many patches

Whatever they did for "Layout C" for Performances is great. That size is good. But I have no use for that . I would like the Rignames to be that large. A "Layout D" I need lots of "patches" for a typical show about 2.5 hours I have about 25 rigs packed into five performances. The performance names are 1,2,3,4,5... The rigs are the names of the songs. That's what I need to see better.

• Whatever they did for "Layout C" for Performances is great. That size is good. But I have no use for that . I would like the Rignames to be that large. A "Layout D" I need lots of "patches" for a typical show about 2.5 hours I have about 25 rigs packed into five performances. The performance names are 1,2,3,4,5... The rigs are the names of the songs. That's what I need to see better.

Do you have a feature request in for this?