Saving problems / Performance

• Currently I have a problem with saving within a performance. For example, if I save something in Performance 2, it jumps to Performance 1 and creates a copy of #2, and my entire original Performance is gone.

I thought that the current update would fix this.

But it is still the same problem. And this is random.

Does anyone have the same problem? if so how did you fix this?

• Be aware that there are two modes of operation in Rig Manager:

The lower editor part with its signal chain, the audio dials and the store buttons always refer to the object currently loaded in your PROFILER. This is the one that the display of the PROFILER shows and which you hear when you play your guitar. This must be a Rig while the PROFILER is in Browser Mode and a Performance Slot while the PROFILER is in Performance Mode. In Rig Manager this object is marked by a headphones symbol in the list area. You can load an object via double click in Rig Manager. First it appears green in the list. As soon as you edit this object, it becomes red. This mode of operation is obviously only available while a PROFILER is connected.

The other mode of operation is available regardless if a PROFILER is connected or not. You can focus an object by a single click e. g. a Rig to edit its tags. Such changes are stored as soon as you press Enter.

Perhaps you have focussed on Performance 2 in the upper part of Rig Manager via single click, while Performance 1 was still loaded in your PROFILER and reflected by the lower editor section. Which number did the button "Replace Performance in #n" show?