Suddenly my lunchbox is overwhelmed with reverb

• Hi - I'm still a newbie, I have had this problem twice.

I take the lunchbox to a friend's house to record, then when I get home and re-attach it to my home system, every patch is just mostly reverb, with some of the actual rig audible. Even with reverb off. I run it via mic cable to an apogee quartet, then into Logic.

When this happened before, I don't recall what I did to fix it - the problem might've just stopped. I've rebooted everything. My kemper software is up to date.

Anyone have any idea at all what the heck is going on? Thanks in advance for any assistance!

I've added a pic of the rear panel, just in case you see something I'm doing wrong. I run the left main via mic cable to the quartet. Tell me if it's better to use a 1/4" cable instead (although this config has worked fine...).

Also, the signal is good in headphones plugged in to the lunchbox - it's something in the main output?

UPDATE - the lunchbox just crashed. I got the error message and sent it to support. Dammit.

~ malcolm

• In the Output Settings, is your Main Output set to "Master Mono"?

You can us a TS from main out to interface in if you think the quartet is thinking the input is for a mic and adding a preamp to the signal, or just make sure the quartet sees it as an instrument line. I'm not familiar with that interface.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hi Bayou, thanks for the note - do mean a main out setting on the kemper, or on my interface?

Oh never mind, I see it now in the lunchbox menu - I have ensured main out is set to master mono. No change, sadly... thanks, though

UPDATE - it now works normally. Not understanding why - 10 minutes after I confirmed the above - that it just started working....oh well...will hope to talk to support and see what's up

thanks again