The Combat (A chorus that has no root key)

• This was born out of a discussion to the topic of whether it was possible to have a melodic chorus that defied the concept of having any identifiable root key. I took it as a challenge ;)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• Awesome, the chorus reminds me of things XTC progression-wise but the vocals remind me of the manic street preachers in a great way - there’s some soul there as well as being technically great. Great playing and fascinating track. Thanks for sharing!

• Amazing. I like it a lot! Will check later again on my monitors. Where in the country are you usually gigging?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Amazing. I like it a lot! Will check later again on my monitors. Where in the country are you usually gigging?

We are from Denmark, but truth to be told we are mostly a studio band. Every time we release a new album we do a couple of gigs and that’s that.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.