Improve MIDI Latency/reaction time

• Hi, some of you may have noticed that the Kemper's reactions to a midi message, especially CC messages like morphing, wah or volume, even with pedals like Mission for kemper, are not fully reliable, and need to be improved. Please can Kemper staff do something to it ?

For example, for a rythmic wah playing, the latency is enough to be a no go. Something else, tryin since few times to make some clock syncing from logic using CC30, the kemper is cearly unable to learn the exact tempo from the clic track, changing values randomly during the song. It's not a midi interface matter since it acts the same using midi keyboard. It would also help for making tight midi using like midi volume stuttering at 1/16th on a 120bpm tempo (what I actually trying to achieve). To sum up, make Midi on kemper fully reliable.

Thanks a lot for reading, and hope it helps.

• For example, for a rythmic wah playing, the latency is enough to be a no go

Do you have the Mission connected to a midi controller or to the Kemper directly? I connect directly and have no perceivable latency here.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• My Mission is connected to the Remote, I will try your idea for some easy gigs but it seems a little painy to add one more long TRS cable to the Kemper since the Remote is supposed to do that job. Thanks !

• I use midi for the volume, controlled by a DAW. The same issue occurs both on the expression pedal and on the midi data sent from the DAW though.