Power amp options for nonpowered kemper unit

• Like some others here, I would suggest not using your Marshall to power the head... but it's your choice, of course. Way back when I first bought a Kemper toaster, one of my concerns was weight and convenience. So I bought a powered head and a super light 2x12 passive cab (Matrix). I just didn't want to carry my heavy Mark V Boogie to gigs anymore. However I did notice the cabinet sounded quite different to the sound out front.

I then bought a Stage, as a backup unit, which of course isn't powered. So I bought a Powerkab for that, and I now actually use that with both units. Because of the speaker imprints, it sounds closer to the profile (with cabinet ON) sent to the PA. As mentioned above, you have to activate the power amp boost to get a decent volume.

If I wanted a power amp and only had the Stage, I would probably look at the Ritter Camplifier series - they are small and offer stereo options. If I only had an unpowered toaster, they make one that fits in the back of the toaster, I believe. There are other options...

Kemper Powered Head / Stage / Powered Kabinet