• I would like this too but unfortunately there isn’t anything in the meta data that would allow this. You could perhaps have an option to separate all Rig with not cabinet as a proxy for direct amp profiles but there is no way to identify merged profiles.

I never use Direct Profiles and they really annoy me when I’m browsing studio profiles and all of a sudden I get my head ripped off by a direct profile. Therefore, I set up a folder for Direct Profiles. I then did a search for all profiles where cabinet section =N/A. I then selected all results and moved them to my direct folder. It keeps the, out of the way but I still have access to them just in case I ever feel the need to use one (I can’t ever imagine doing so but at least this gives me the option should I change my mind some day).

• the studio and merged would be tough and at the expense of soley using the Favorites, you could select favorite for all your DI profiles. At some point the lines between merged and studio kind of blur for me. To me it seems at least that merged is a more versatile profile than studio ones but studio profiles are more preferred for well, the studio lol.

But because of this typically I will gravitate towards DI and merged profiles when I download packs. This keeps me a little more organized and if I feel I really want or need a studio profile or I'm just curious or the maker just has something specific I want, I'll then go that route but most of the time I stick to merged and DI.

• I do think there is a way to distinguish between studio and merged (I seem to remember Kemper confirming that earlier).

They also to behave slightly different in terms of the cab block. So perhaps there is a way.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I would like this too but unfortunately there isn’t anything in the meta data that would allow this. You could perhaps have an option to separate all Rig with not cabinet as a proxy for direct amp profiles but there is no way to identify merged profiles.

I never use Direct Profiles and they really annoy me when I’m browsing studio profiles and all of a sudden I get my head ripped off by a direct profile. Therefore, I set up a folder for Direct Profiles. I then did a search for all profiles where cabinet section =N/A. I then selected all results and moved them to my direct folder. It keeps the, out of the way but I still have access to them just in case I ever feel the need to use one (I can’t ever imagine doing so but at least this gives me the option should I change my mind some day).

At the very least it would be cool to have a "Profile Capture Type" field added at the Rig Level...
    accessible through a drop down combo box, with 4 possible selections 'Unknown', 'Studio', Direct' and 'Merged'
    in the same way that the "Instrument" field at the Rig Level has the possible selections of 'Guitar', 'Bass' and 'Acoustic'..

And while we are at it.. when we select a preset for one of the 8 FX Blocks, capture that name and display it
    in the block settings..