Popping and clicking noises whit the kemper in the looper function

• Hello everyone, I have got my Kemper Powerhead + remote since 1 month and I just tested the looper function this week and something strange happened. When I use the kemper with the looper, I heard some weird and unpleasant noises similar to a clicking noise. It happens only after the 1st overdub and the timing of this noise is in the middle of the loop on average.

I cannot explain this because it is bizarre this clicking noises occur only on the loop mode for every rigs, after the 1st overdub (this do not occur when I run ONE loop without any overdub) and nearly at the same time of the loop. Otherwise, everything runs pretty good, I am very glad of all the modes because this run pretty well. Did I do something wrong? Am I the only one who has this issue? Is it a problem of the assembly in the factory? Is the problem come from the kemper Powerhead or the remote or the looper funtcion?

If someone already had this kind of problem it would be helpfull for me if you can share your experience. For a better understanding, I can record the loop with the noise and post it below this thread.

Cheers,

Moustacul

• I have had the same problem in the past on both of my units. It comes and goes, hence a nasty bug to catch. If it is consistently reproducable on your unit please contact support and they might be able to find the bug.

• Ok. Thanks for the advise. But luckily, I tested it the next day and, at the first glance, there is no problem anymore. So, I guess it just needs a reset (OFF/ON). I was worried because it was the first time testing the looper on Kemper and my units are new. So, I tought it was a default of these equipements. If the the problem reappears, I will contact the support to find out the bug.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Moustacul

• It happened once again. And I don't know where it comes from. And also, the set/reset (ON/OFF) of the kemper does not work. It is still there. If someone have a solution to solve this problem that you be lovely.

Cheers,

Moustacul