Has something in the noise changed lately?

• I've had profiles that I've made for the last several years. Once the profile gets saved, I play it, and see if it needs a noise suppressor and at what setting. Everything was great for years. About 2 weeks ago, I went back to some old profiles that I haven't played in a few months, and also some that I play fairly regularly. I noticed noise that the gate wasn't catching. This is strange since the profiles were set. I never play with the settings since initially setting it up correctly.

Has something with the noise suppression changed recently (I mean the last few updates from about 6 months ago until now)?

• Did you happen to set those older profiles when the noise gate knob on the Kemper itself may have be on, and then later on, turn the noise gate knob back to 0.0 only to find the noise gate stomp was not sufficient? I got caught doing this since I rarely ever touch the profiler and forget when I do. I do all my tweaks on RM now.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Did you happen to set those older profiles when the noise gate knob on the Kemper itself may have be on, and then later on, turn the noise gate knob back to 0.0 only to find the noise gate stomp was not sufficient? I got caught doing this since I rarely ever touch the profiler and forget when I do. I do all my tweaks on RM now.

The profiles still has the original noise gate settings, and also a noise gate that is on. The settings that worked back when seem to be lacking in the same profile now.