Kemper Remote Connection Issue - "Waiting for connection"

• Since yesterday I do have an issue with my Remote, which is not connecting to the Kemper PowerRack anymore.

Upon plugging it in it is performing the Power-Up Test then the screen switches to " Waiting for connection". After a while it does not display the "waiting for connection" anymore and only the TAP LED is slowly pulsing. The green light on the ethernet-port of the kemper is constantly lit and the orange light is flashing (in a fast and regular pattern).

Following the advices i found on other threads I tried

- different cables (also the original one),

- downgrading to a lower software version (7.3.2), then upgrading again (8.7.3) trying to rule out firmware issues. Last week, I did upgrade from a beta version (7.5something, cannot remember the correct version) to 8.7.3. Upon the first check after the upgrade last week everything seemed fine.

- using a PoE-Injector (TP-Link TL-POE150s) in between Kemper and Remote

- inspecting the ethernet ports of the remote and Kemper. I didn't see any abnormalities regarding the pins.

- Wiggling the connectors in the ethernet ports

However, the issue remains. The Kemper itself works perfectly fine. Interestingly, if I attach a WiFi-Router to the Kemper I can access it via the iPad Rig Manager. Given the fact, the port does at least something if I plug in the remote and it works via the iOS Rig Manager, I assume the port on the kemper is fine and it's something wrong with the Remote Unfortunately I don't have another Remote to check this.

Did anybody have similar issues? How did you fix it? Is there anything more I could try, besides - of course - contacting the support next week? ;)

Thanks for your help!

• Can you enter the menu pressing Rig Button 1 and TAP simultaneously?

If so, is Autoselect activated and does the PROFILER's serial number gets listed?

If so, what if you select the PROFILER specifically instead of Autoselect.

• I can enter the Menu, yes.

However it only displays AUTOSELECT (is activated) but no Serial Number of the Profiler (at least I don't see it). I cannot go UP/DOWN. I can enter Info via TUNER which then displays Software Version, Serial (which is obviously not the Serial of the Kemper), IP Address and so on. It does display an IP-Adress (169......). It is NOT 0.0.0.0.

If I close the Menu it goes back to "Waiting for connection" and shows a small "3" in the bottom right of the display.

• That normally doesn't take minutes. However, it is possible that after the PROFILER OS got updated, that also the firmware in the Remote gets updated. Not each OS updates includes a Remote firmware update. BUt such an update is indicated on the Remote's screen.