Dly on effect Position dly doesnt work

• Hi,

maybe I am too new to the Kemper, but when I listened to Tribute Collections The Edg Profile - where I expect too hear a ping pong delay, I heart nothing of it.

I turned the knows in the effect , but nothing made it work, no delay in there.

Finale I dragged the dly effect to the mod position (one left from delay standard position in effect chain behind the cabinet) and then the dly effect appeared.

With another profile from a friend I need to drag the TwoTab Dly in front of the amp to hear the effect.

Is this a bug ?

I have installed the latest firmware for my kemper rack.

Thank you for any help!

• Hi Alexkl , seems like the Dly slot is accidentally disabled and locked. Check the Lock button if it is lit and when you press and hold the Lock button look if the Dly slot light is lit. Unlock it and you're good to go :)

• check your output source settings in the output menu and make sure that you have Master Stereo or Master Mono selected for the output that you use for monitoring the signal.

From your description, it sounds as if you currently have MOD Mono or MOD Stereo selected.