iPhone Will Not Connect to Kemper Stage Via Wifi...Help!

• I have downloaded and installed the latest Kemper update as well as have the latest IOS for my iPhone 12 Pro. While attempting to connect with iPhone to Stage (Access Point Mode) while using Rig Manager the iPhone searches and finds the profiler, the connect button is there and when pressed it tries to connect for a split second and then aborts. No matter how many times I try to connect I get the same result. Any suggestions?

• I have downloaded and installed the latest Kemper update as well as have the latest IOS for my iPhone 12 Pro. While attempting to connect with iPhone to Stage (Access Point Mode) while using Rig Manager the iPhone searches and finds the profiler, the connect button is there and when pressed it tries to connect for a split second and then aborts. No matter how many times I try to connect I get the same result. Any suggestions?

I had the exact same issue. The solution was to make sure that the iPhone isn't trying to connect via its cellular connection. Go to Settings>Cellular on the phone and disable cellular data for the Rig Manager app.