Has anyone rack mounted their toaster?

• Just curious. I bring my toaster to gigs in a nice case and then just set it up and place it on top of the case I brought it in. I am curious if anyone has rack mounted their toaster in a way that is very sturdy.... Pics if you have them.

thx

• I have indeed. Mine lives in a 10U rack case, with a behringer x18r, IEM transmitter, patchbay, Famc Liquid Tracks unit and psu strip. The Kemper is cable tied by the strap buttons onto a shelf. During transit I do have a piece of foam that wedges between the top of the toaster and the Liquid Tracks. It doesn't move.

In a drawer below, I have an iPad, Boss SY200 and Line6 wireless receiver.

It weighs a huge amount but is so quick to set up.

• I’m pretty sure pictures will be posted by someone, but yes, it has been done by more than one person. From what I remember, the most common way to do it is to use the four screw holes for the rubber feet to connect to a single space rack shelf. Just be sure to use shorter screws than the ones for the rubber feet, because they don’t need to be that long.

Thanks. I had heard/read that was one way to do it. Seems like a lot of weight if you had the rack on its side. (i.e.. if the kemper is "hanging" to the side only secured by the bottom screws. ) Road cases get thrown around quite a bit so worries me a bit that it something could give way..

• My Kemper has lived in a rack since 2012. Removed the feet and mounted it to a tray first, then just slid the whole thing into a 5U case. COuld probably get away with a 4U.

How well does it hold? Do you feel like it could ever move or come off when transporting?