'Quick' Button - Assignment

• I don't know if this suggestion would be of any use to anyone else, but I thought it might be good if the 'Quick' button could be assigned any one press function from the Kemper, specifically those in menus on soft keys.

I would find it useful to be able to program this key to turn the power amp on and off quickly without having to scroll through to the last page of the Output section.

I'm thinking something similar to how the Lock button operates.

• When I started reading you post I was thinking “hmmm, not sure, seems overly complicated and I can’t think what I would want to use it for……l

THEN I saw your example : turn the power amp on/off 🤩🤩🤩 YESSS. As the output presets don’t save this information (which I my option the definitely should) then making power amp n/off instantly accessible via the Quick Button would be an awesome addition for me. 🤘

• I vote for both. Quick access, but also let presets save all settings.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM