No spillover when KemperKone AND MonitorStereo enabled.

• Hi,

I notice when I enable the KemperKone AND MonitorStereo in the Output menu , the Delay & Reverb spillover doesn't work. ie: the tails cut off immediately when switching performance slots. But if I disable the KemperKone OR monitor in mono, the spillover works again.

This affect both the MainOuts and the MonitorOuts. Is this a known issue? I'm currently on 8.7.3.36999, but is was also happening in the previous release version.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-Eric

• Not here with current OS. I suspect, there are more conditions. Spillover has a relatively lower priority in the algorithm. If your Rigs use heavy effects plus KEMPER Kone in Imprint Mode plus other might get you over the edge.

• Hmm. I made a simple performance using 2 slots: each no Stomps or FX other than a Single Delay in the DLY and a Natural Rvb in the REV position. I'm still getting the same issue: If both the KemperKone and MonitorStereo are enabled, the spillover is cutoff, when going from slot 1 > 2 or vice-versa. If either the KemperTone or the MonitorStereo are disabled, the spillover works.

I also doesn't matter if the MonitorCab is OFF or ON (ie: whether I'm using imprints or not), same result. I doesn't matter whether I'm in RigManager or not and also doesn't matter whether I'm using the FootController to change slots or changing slot manually on the head.

• One idea I thought of: Since I only own 1 KemperKab, I'm using a standard floor monitor as my 2nd monitor out. So maybe when the KemperKone is enabled, the software is freaking out a little because that 2nd monitor isn't a KemperKab. Could that be it??

• One idea I thought of: Since I only own 1 KemperKab, I'm using a standard floor monitor as my 2nd monitor out. So maybe when the KemperKone is enabled, the software is freaking out a little because that 2nd monitor isn't a KemperKab. Could that be it??

No,. the PROFILER has no clue, which cabinet is connected. Otherwise a KEMPER Kone switch would not be required.

Do you really mean "spillover"? Check how the Output Source of the MONITOR OUT is set, while Monitor Stereo is activated.

• Thanks for the response. Good about the KemperKone setting.

Yes, I do mean spillover: delay & reverb tails cutting off immediately when switching slots. The Monitor Output is set to Master Stereo.

• Thanks for the response. Good about the KemperKone setting.

Yes, I do mean spillover: delay & reverb tails cutting off immediately when switching slots. The Monitor Output is set to Master Stereo.

Have you solved this? I need to use the Kabinet but cannot have the spillover if I use "Kemper Kone", sometimes spillover works, sometimes nope.