Ticking Noise in FX Loop on Recent Firmware

• Hi everyone,

I have submitted a ticket to support on this, but just a heads up. I updated to the latest firmware a couple of days ago and when I was playing tonight I noticed a loud ticking in my 'drive' FX loop (with a Klon type pedal). I hadn't changed anything on my board recently but tried all the usual culprits (cables/power/MIDI pedals etc.) to no avail. A bit of Googling suggested this had previously been a firmware issue that had been fixed so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try different firmware. Loaded 8.0.6 and its quiet as a mouse - so definitely firmware related. Anyone else noticed this?

I might have missed something but the most recent 'old' firmware I could find on the site was 8.0.6... which does seem quite old? I would have thought all versions would be available. Have a missed somewhere? I'd rather be on something much more recent (I had started using the iOS app).

Cheers.

• Thanks, will give that a shot. Although I’ve just read your post and I’m getting the ticking through SPDIF as well so not sure if it’s the same issue! Cheers for the firmware link too 👍🏼