Larger Font for rigs too!

• I mentioned this in the wrong forum before. I would like a "Layout D" For having the Rig names super large like " Layout C" does for performances. I need the rig names to be large, as I use these as individual songs. I need to see them. My performances are just something to hold the rigs. For example, five different songs. The performancelenes name doesn't matter. The rig name is what I would like to be larger. The screen is super small, and hard to see. I don't want to wear glasses when I play, and contacts make me dizzy. I had to setup up a whole fresnel lens magnifying thing with blocks and velcro and two lenses an inch from the screen to make it larger. so I can read it. It's really hard to see with stage lights and moving around a bit. A layout option like "layout c" but for rigs would solve all of my problems with the screen. Please?? thank you!

• ... yes, why not. Good idea. I already love and only use Layout C. Something tells me that Layout D will come.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• +1

What is a good font size? Stand back 6 feet and let's see... (Note that the rig names use a Bold type option).

This is size 12.

This is size 14.

This is size 18.

This is size 24. *This is about the size that matches the display (to me).

BT - Mars Plexi OD

This is size 36. This could work.

BT - Mars Plexi OD

Size 48 (not available on the forum) would make the rig name twice the length of size 24. It might get truncated unless they used a different font type. So size 36 might be as big as they can go.

*I am viewing on a 2k monitor. 2560 x 1440. Your size may vary. :P

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Have you seen "Layout C" ? The letters are about a 1/2" high and bold. That would be perfect for me. On "Layout A" the Rig names are about 7/16ths.

The Layouts don't change anything on my controller. I suppose those options are only for Stages.

• Nope, defo worked for me on my remote. Layout C is great!

When I scroll through the 3 options (A, B, and C) nothing happens on my controller display. However, I was messing with those options yesterday, and now, after startup, my fonts on the controller seem smaller. Hmmm...

Do you have to reboot the profiler to make the font changes?

• When I scroll through the 3 options (A, B, and C) nothing happens on my controller display. However, I was messing with those options yesterday, and now, after startup, my fonts on the controller seem smaller. Hmmm...

Do you have to reboot the profiler to make the font changes?

Nope, shold be instant.

To be honest, I use Option B all the time (with clock showing). However, I would actually prefer a view D which shows the FX blocks on the top row bigger, and the Performance Name on the middle row bigger and just loses the bottom row with the actual slot names as I always set my rigs in order of gain from 1 - 5 so the bottom row is superfluous for me.

• Nope, shold be instant.

To be honest, I use Option B all the time (with clock showing). However, I would actually prefer a view D which shows the FX blocks on the top row bigger, and the Performance Name on the middle row bigger and just loses the bottom row with the actual slot names as I always set my rigs in order of gain from 1 - 5 so the bottom row is superfluous for me.

Hey, Hey whoa...wait a minute... We've established "Layout D" is large Rig display... You do "Layout E" with your fancy schmancy effects or whatever and we'll be good

• OK mine is layout E then but either way my rigs are pretty standard but the FX change from rig to rig so I want to see what is actually loaded up in the Stomp and FX blocks.

Can't wait to hear what someone else wants as Layout F/G/H/I/J/K......... :D

Same for me. Just scrolled through the Layouts and astonishingly only one Layout (B) contains FX in performance mode … that and the assigned button number should be bigger … and instead of roman numbers I would like to see a simple decimal figure. Thx to the Kemper team for a implementation.

• It would be nice if we could customize what we see, but I just need the rig names to be huge instead of the performance names. I use the kemper in performance mode if I'm using the remote.

• ... yes, why not. Good idea. I already love and only use Layout C. Something tells me that Layout D will come.

I wish. It would seem so easy for them to do(not that I have a clue at all) It would solve my biggest problem with the Kemper. For me everything else is fine. But that tiny remote screen. I use rigs as individual songs and I just can't see them with my 54-year-old eyes at a show with flashing lights, and quick changes. I'd love it if it were like 'Layout C' but for rigs. (pssst... kemper programming people, just send me a little email with your Venmo, I can give a little incentive, Know what I mean;) nudge, nudge.....I have 3 big shows this weekend..shh, just between me and you...thx8))