It's good to be back!

• So back in 2019 I sold my Axe FX 2 to fund an FM3. Fractal delayed the unit a year, so I ended up buying a KPA Toaster to tide me over. Took a while to find profiles I loved, but when I did, I had a blast with it. Mid 2020, my number came up for the FM3, so I sold the KPA and placed my order. And it was fine, it was fun, it sounded good, but for the past 18 months I've been tweaking and tweaking and I always almost happy. I kept thinking about the Top Jimi Lee Jackson '74 Plexi that I loved so much on the KPA.

Fast forward to today and I just swapped my FM3 for a similarly aged KPA Toaster. It booted up with an And44 SRV profile that I didn't love, then went into update mode for a good 10 mins or so. I sat there nervously noodling through that profile that I didn't dig until it cut out as the update started to write. 15 mins later, I loaded up the LJ High G12M profile, and whoaaa that's what I've been missing. So good. :D

So New Used Profiler day. :D I'm so happy I kept all my profiles from 2020!

• Welcome back, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

• So back in 2019 I sold my Axe FX 2 to fund an FM3. Fractal delayed the unit a year, so I ended up buying a KPA Toaster to tide me over. Took a while to find profiles I loved, but when I did, I had a blast with it. Mid 2020, my number came up for the FM3, so I sold the KPA and placed my order. And it was fine, it was fun, it sounded good, but for the past 18 months I've been tweaking and tweaking and I always almost happy. I kept thinking about the Top Jimi Lee Jackson '74 Plexi that I loved so much on the KPA.

Fast forward to today and I just swapped my FM3 for a similarly aged KPA Toaster. It booted up with an And44 SRV profile that I didn't love, then went into update mode for a good 10 mins or so. I sat there nervously noodling through that profile that I didn't dig until it cut out as the update started to write. 15 mins later, I loaded up the LJ High G12M profile, and whoaaa that's what I've been missing. So good. :D

So New Used Profiler day. :D I'm so happy I kept all my profiles from 2020!

I've got the original Lee Jackson pack and think it's been redone and replaced?