Kemper Cabinet Output Issues

• Any help on this would be greatly appreciated:

Recently, my powered Kemper head's cabinet output has stopped working. I do know that it's not the cables or speakers, I have tested those already and all other components are fully functioning. Whenever I try to play the head through a cabinet, I get no sound whatsoever, which is confusing because the input and output indicators show that a signal is going through and sending, and the power amp is showing as working (I can hear it working when I turn it off and on while running the Kemper through the monitor output).

I have already tried a factory reset and turning the power amp off and on. All other outputs work just fine, it's only when I try to run through a cabinet with the cabinet output that it won't work. Any help would be so so so appreciated!!

• So, if you plug in the headphones, is there a signal?

Can you hear a click in the head when you turn the power amp on and off? (mine does)

If so, I'd consider contacting Kemper support.

Sounds like you tried everything else.

• So, if you plug in the headphones, is there a signal?

Can you hear a click in the head when you turn the power amp on and off? (mine does)

If so, I'd consider contacting Kemper support.

Sounds like you tried everything else.

Do NOT plug headphones in to the powered output, at best you're going to burst them

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better