Rig Manager IOS

• Rig Manager on my IPad has been had been o n my Wishlist for sometime before release and it didn’t disappoint.

It brought new life to my 10 year old toaster, editing had become tedious due to my failing eyesight and I don’t keep my Kemper anywhere near a computer.

But please, a faster way to search for rigs is sorely needed.

My 2 cents -

Double tap on browser an bring up a search menu.

Hit and hold the forward or back arrow and drag to increase scroll speed.

Thankyou Kemper team.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• This is the one feature the app needs the most IMHO, and is holding me back from using the app for now . Often when practicing at home, or jamming somewhere, I already have all profiles ready with the settings i want. I just need to find the right one between the 100's of them. Especially with the profiler stage it is a hassle, because you have to bend over and fiddle with these knobs and the tiny screen on the floor while having a guitar strapped to you. It would be nice to have a clear overview with sorting options like in the rig manager for PC.

• This is the one feature the app needs the most IMHO, and is holding me back from using the app for now . Often when practicing at home, or jamming somewhere, I already have all profiles ready with the settings i want. I just need to find the right one between the 100's of them. Especially with the profiler stage it is a hassle, because you have to bend over and fiddle with these knobs and the tiny screen on the floor while having a guitar strapped to you. It would be nice to have a clear overview with sorting options like in the rig manager for PC.

Exactly, my KPA toaster is 10 years old now, would love to buy a stage with the added features but crouching on the floor is a no go for me,

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Exactly, my KPA toaster is 10 years old now, would love to buy a stage with the added features but crouching on the floor is a no go for me,

Like you, I would love to have the added features of the Stage but crouching on the floor is a no go hear too. As is, the loss if the ability to turn on/off sections and save section presets or the need to have cables lying around front of stage. It's a shame there isn't a way to physically upgrade the Toaster

• Exactly, my KPA toaster is 10 years old now, would love to buy a stage with the added features but crouching on the floor is a no go for me,

Like you, I would love to have the added features of the Stage but crouching on the floor is a no go hear too. As is, the loss if the ability to turn on/off sections and save section presets or the need to have cables lying around front of stage. It's a shame there isn't a way to physically upgrade the Toaster or Rack to benefit from the Stage features.

• Can this app be renamed "Rig Editor IOS"? Much more appropriate, and less confusing.

Fair point, as it doesn’t manage just edits 👍🏻