Performance mode: assign colors in slots (1-5) for display screen

• Since my eyes aren't getting any better, I'm wondering if it wouldn't help if you could assign colors to the slots in performance mode.
    e.g.
    Slot 1 = green LCD display color

Slot 2 = blue LCD display color
    Slot 3 = yellow LCD display color
    Slot 4 = red LCD display color
    Solt 5 = grey LCD display color

You can change the color of the display globally (system settings on page 3), so it should be technically possible or what do you think about it?

• If it helps you I'm all for it. You struggle to see which rig in a performance is active?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I once launced the idea to change the display colour if the morph was engaged ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Great idea.

Even better if it could be mirrored on the remote display too. Not sure that’s possible though.

To be honest for a rack or head user I can’t see any benefit UNLESS it can be viewed on the remote. Most of use don’t turn round on stage and turn our backs to the audience (except Ritchie Balcakmore and Miles Davis 🤣) to see what rig we are using. I am fairly sure the Remote screen can’t physically handle colours but it would be nice to be wrong on that.

For Stage users I can see some attraction though. It certainly wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me but would be kind of cool to have available.

• To be honest for a rack or head user I can’t see any benefit UNLESS it can be viewed on the remote. Most of use don’t turn round on stage and turn our backs to the audience (except Ritchie Balcakmore and Miles Davis 🤣) to see what rig we are using. I am fairly sure the Remote screen can’t physically handle colours but it would be nice to be wrong on that.

For Stage users I can see some attraction though. It certainly wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me but would be kind of cool to have available.

I have a stage ... too bad the colours of the remote can't be changed ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp