RESOLVED***Mod Effect turning on by itself

• When I am in a profile in Browser mode, if a profile has effects on and I decide to turn off the Mod (assigned to whatever, tremelo, chorus, etc) it will come back on by itself. I can turn it off but, it will come right back on. Sometimes it takes a second, sometimes it will turn on after a few minutes. It's very frustrating.

I have done a complete factory reset a few times hoping it would resolve it with no luck so far. I believe it could be profile specific but, there's no rhyme or reason, pattern to why it's doing this.

I appreciate any input or suggestions.

• Is there anything else attached to the Kemper ?

My Helix (bear with me) outputting a constant flow of midi from the expression pedals (If I don't cycle them to calibrate them, they flip back and forth between 99% and 100%) can make my Kemper change preset or toggle fx blocks.

• CC changes should only be from external controls. From what you described, you have nothing at all connected to the Kemper but your guitar. No computer (so no Rig Manager), remotes, switches, expression pedals, etc. With nothing connected you can turn on the Kemper, select a Rig with some effect in the MOD slot. Turn the effect off by pushing the currently lit MOD LED. Then after a few seconds or minutes that MOD LED will just turn on by itself without your doing anything?

Or is something else was connected, try it with nothing. If the problem stops, look at whatever it was that was connected. Maybe somehow generating CC messages.

You could also contact support and see if they have any suggestion, but maybe it's a hardware issue that would need repair.

• Issue has been resolved thanks to Kemper and Audio Electronics Dallas. Found out I only had a month left on my warranty. They replaced my entire front panel, something about the encoders were bad. Working flawlessly now. Thank you Kemper! So happy I bought this product.