Input problem with Kemper Stage

• Hello everyone, i have a problem with my Stage that concerns me very much. After loading a profile in performance mode, which i've used countless times live, all of a sudden the Stage started to do some strange things with the input signal. I've shut off, and after powering back on, the boot screen appeared and after loading bar was full it freezes and it does nothing. So i've booted the new beta firmware from usb drive and it rebooted again fine, but the audio glitch remains. I attach an audio sample with the problem. What should i do?

Thanks for any help.

Audio Clip: https://drive.google.com/file/…qBoY6sml/view?usp=sharing

• Sounds like heavy compression. Anything enabled either in the amp section or in the stomps?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Sounds like heavy compression. Anything enabled either in the amp section or in the stomps?

No, i've loaded a stock profile in the audio i've attached, without any fx block enabled or compression in the Amp section, and it does that thing. Even right after a factory reset.

• Check the level of Input Noise Gate. The Input Section is locked by default in Browser Mode. Therefor an extreme Noise Gate being part of the Input Section would affect all Rigs.

• Check the level of Input Noise Gate. The Input Section is locked by default in Browser Mode. Therefor an extreme Noise Gate being part of the Input Section would affect all Rigs.

I've the Noise gate applied in a normal way with a value of about 5, and never gave me a problem before. No clue of what is happening. For example now the situation returned normal but i don't consider this situation to be normal at all.