RM Performances are scary, really…

• Hi there.

I try to stay away to RM every time I have to make performances.

BUT, I just wanted to try some free TJ performances today.

So I drag and drop one TJ performance in my LOCAL LIBRARY. I tested it by just switching from 1 to 5, no tweaking, nothing. didn’t save anything.

I closed rig manager and it was IMPOSSIBLE to get back to my 1st performance. It always loaded the TJ performances.
    i switched off the kemper stage 3 times. Nothing worked.

I had to reopened RM go to my profiler performance library and click on my own 1st performances to load it again…

why the local library overwrite the unit performances???

Could you do something ?

And I still have some random bugs when I test some rigs. Sometimes If I just come back to my rig profiler library it just duplicate and erase a random rig.

Thanks.

• Editing performances in RM is still a drag. I still can't save any edited parameters in RM, I have to press Store on the KPA otherwise it doesn't save my changes, no matter how many times I press Save in RM.

please get in touch with support. I'm sure there's an easy solution to that.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Happened to me today... TJ performance that I was "previewing" overwrote my bank 1 performance. Another odd thing is that everything will be fine and then I'll change from slot 1 to slot 2 and the rig volume in slot 2 goes way up. I click back to slot 1 and it has gone from 0.0 to 6.8 ... just bizarre

• Something happened to me recently at a gig. I was previewing MBritts new EL84 Pack and shut off my Kemper and it had replaced my main performance for the band I was gigging with that night. I have backups but I was peeved. 15 minutes later it switched back to the original performance.

I've learned to just give in to the anarchy of rig manager

• I've been having issues as well with performances not saving. Starting to look at other options as I need something reliable - even though it might not sound as good.

~ Marc.