How to get the guitar tone from Bryan Adams guitar player?

• Does anyone know of any Rigs in the library to get the guitar tones that are close to Bryan Adam's guitar player on albums like Reckless? I believe the guitar player used a Trainwreck, but I am not positive. I think the player's name was Keith Scott. I would love to get histone via the Kemper.

Thanks

• I'm seeing Vox amps. Vox AC30s? or any Vox amp rig. Also saw a glipse of some Marshall JMP stacks? Anyone?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also, even though it might be sacrilegious to post on a Kemper forum:

External Content youtu.be

Gives a good overview how to construct typical Keith Scott sounds. Essentially, you can grab a HiWatt for both clean and driven (as this video demonstration does) or you can use Vox-type amps for the cleans (drive them a bit) and Marshalls (Plexi, JTM) for the driven stuff. You'll definitely need chorus for a lot of Bryan Adams stuff, and be generous with the reverb and delay - we're talking 80s sound ;)

Cheers,

Torsten