Button: Back to Original Rig

• I Don't know if it's been already requested, if anybody may be intrested, neither if it's technically possible, but..

Sometimes (basically Always) I do Profiles and then I start to tweak them According to differents song's needs.

Sometimes It ends to a new Rig with Many different parameters changed. (added 2 or 3 Effects, EQ, Gain, Pan, CAB type or Settings)

Sometimes I wish I have a Quick Button to Press to Recall the Original Profile I've created.

Sometimes I'd like to have the Option to Erase All the changes I've Saved and go back stright to the Starting Point.

Has it any sense for You outhere?

Right now I have I folder in local library where I save all my profiles as soon as I got them, but it's not always easy to go back and find the original one (I.E. when, saving the various 'new' rigs, I've also changed the Amp Name, the Cab name) and Any anyway it requests time to go and check any singol parameter I may have changed.

I don't know, It doesn't seem to be Necessary but Maybe it could be usefull.

• I never overwrite the originals.

A good naming convention helps to keep track of numerous iterations of rigs.

If I take a Profile, I add 'RAW' at the end.

Any modification done to this rig is saved with an additional descriptive term like 'Highway' and a two digit number, starting at '01' to show the iterations this sound has gone through.

This method comes from programming hundreds of patches for hard- and software synths (and fx) as has proven it's worth many times.

hth

• Same here; before to change anything I save the Rig with a different Name and then I start editing. I often end up with several different rigs (if the starting one is good 😅)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better