Profile player

• Would be great if possible to have a profile player on this website just to hear those uploaded profiles before downloading those!!

• Don't think it is technically possible, they are not samples. As turnaround it would be good if people would post a clip (as many do on the Rig Exchange section here on the Forum)

BTW: welcome to both! :)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Don't think it is technically possible, they are not samples. As turnaround it would be good if people would post a clip (as many do on the Rig Exchange section here on the Forum)

BTW: welcome to both! :)

Why not have a guitar track (guitar only to sound card), or maybe 3 (1 for clean profiles, 1 for crunch profiles, 1 for distortion profiles), and the track will be played by the profiles.

I think it's difficult since we need a profil player ...

• If this was posible, my 11.000 d.Kr. Kemper machine would be worthless ;)

Edit: Being able to upload a short audio clip on with the profile on Rig Exchange would be a fantastic idea though!

Kemper made me proud to go digital.

• A Soundcloud player link is all it needs, then users can post a quick example along with any profile and it wouldn't take up any space on the Kemper servers.

• A Soundcloud player link is all it needs, then users can post a quick example along with any profile and it wouldn't take up any space on the Kemper servers.

This...

when I make profiles, I typically have made recordings and threads to show what it sounds like with my gear, while not all uploads and users would have that ability, I think it would be probably 50/50 which is still pretty cool. I don't download as much as I have plenty great sounds, but if I see high user stars I will try em ;)