I noticed this is now the longest gap between firmware updates...

• ...does this mean 'Performance mode' will finally be released?

...maybe even simultaneously with the kemper foot controller? 8o

just speculating. i obviously don't have any inside infos, but maybe one of the guys at kemper will chime in :)

• I'm not sure if the KFC would be close to being released, but I highly doubt it.
    Let's hope for Performance Mode and some other very important things (for me, right now it would be the possibility of using an extra delay in any slot). Also, let's hope for solutions to some annoying things (like my clipping issue).

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• An even newer version was announced a few minutes ago - but is pulled again ?(

Yes, I use an earlier version of 1.1.1 this includes a lot of nice feature to order the profiles.
    The just announced version even included a feature to mark single profiles as favorites.

lets wait ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, I saw the post that it was available, went to download it and it wasn't there. Went back to the original post and it was gone. I wasn't fast enough :S

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Remember the KPA is a European creation.

In Europe, traditionally August is "Holiday Season"

I dont expect to see any new KPA firmware drops, or anything else until mid September 2012.

:rolleyes:;) .... Don't loose the Faith...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• An even newer version was announced a few minutes ago - but is pulled again ?(

How's a man supposed to sleep tonight with this going on? With a USB stick underneath a pillow and KPA by one's side? May induce some rolling of eyes from the missus... :)

• It has been a very long time, at the beginning they were coming out every other week, now it's up to months. Fingers crossed this means a major update with USB keyboard support to edit and jump through the profiles list with (a-la a standard os browser where you can start typing the name and jump through the list to that profile)..

• It has been a very long time, at the beginning they were coming out every other week, now it's up to months. Fingers crossed this means a major update with USB keyboard support to edit and jump through the profiles list with (a-la a standard os browser where you can start typing the name and jump through the list to that profile)..

If you sort by name you can already do that with the up/down arrows. Something better is on his way....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• If you sort by name you can already do that with the up/down arrows. Something better is on his way....

That's not the same thing at all, you can't jump to B from N with the up down arrows, only keep on tapping away till you eventually get there and then have to change to the left right arrows to find the specific rig,

Anyhow I'm glad something better is on it's way for jumping through to rigs that aren't on your favorites/snapshot browser, not least because the up down arrows are logically reversed for scrolling on the KPA.

I sincerely hope they are working on more important issues than this. I hold a guitar in my hands when using the KPA, not a keyboard. You might consider reducing the profiles to a more manageable number, ones that you actually use.

Updates to perform/live features and continued development on a foot controller are the highest on my wish list. But in the meantime, the product is more than satisfactory. :thumbup:

• I wish I had printed the release post, but alas, I did not. However, I recall that there were a few new options for sorting rigs, such as by last downloaded. Also, a few bug fixes. I hope they put it out again tomorrow...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I sincerely hope they are working on more important issues than this. I hold a guitar in my hands when using the KPA, not a keyboard. You might consider reducing the profiles to a more manageable number, ones that you actually use.

Updates to perform/live features and continued development on a foot controller are the highest on my wish list. But in the meantime, the product is more than satisfactory. :thumbup:

1) I'm aiming low based on this UPDATE !!!! and on previous updates it's sounding like the KPA is being considered a finished product and will only get minor fixes and tweaks from here on.
    2) Personally I don't have any huge problems with the sound or feel right now. Perhaps you do though?
    3) Come on, why should I have to not get the most out of this near $2k unit or even create or download more profiles just because of shitty rig management? And why is that OK? I don't see that anyone should have to delete profiles just because of that. It's like putting a fiat punto engine in a ferrari.