Where to find free profiles sounding like Motley Crue, Ozzy, Maiden, etc. Any help?

• Hi all - brand new kemper use here. Bought the powered profiler a few weeks ago and am playing it through an EVH 5150 III 4x12 cabinet. Been scouring the rig exchange and online looking for some good profiles that sound similar to Motely Crue ( Dr Feelgood, Kickstart my heart, etc ) Ozzy / Jake e Lee era, Van Halen, etc.

Most of the ones I can find on the rig exchange aren't sounding very good and I don't see any Motely Crue ones on there. Are there any good free options out there? I'm just learning how to use this Kemper and at some point maybe I'll buy more profiles but for now I would just like to work with any free resources out there.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• I also use a 4x12 and powered kemper.
    check out my old bitch profile in rig exchange under “TP”. That and the “JJ” are real tube amps the others are axefx stuff. If you like them I have a ton of other amps I profiled.

• Another tip is to set your High Cut to somewhere around 4k-7k. You can do this Globally or use the High Cut on one of the EQ's in the Effects slots. Then go back and play some of the included profiles and those on RM. You will find a less fizzy top end giving way to a warmer sound.

I wish I had done this first after unboxing my profiler.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.