No sound from main output

• I have a kemper today and i try to play it
    but no sound from main output but headphone and monitor out is can use.
    I dont know why that's broke? please help!! :(

• Check on the Master menu (press and hold Master) whether the main out is linked to the master. In the samenpage you can set the master, monitor and headphone level

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I have check it already and turn main volume on to max 0db but still no sound. (Monitor and headphone is work fine)
    I used mono 1/4 jack connect directly to monitor. :|

• I connect from rear "Main output" left /right 1/4 to my monitor(direct connect use 1/4 mono cable) but doesn't work, no sound at all
    (I'll try tocheck XLR out tomorrow because i have no XLR cable now)

• Make sure you do not have any active fx loops in any of your slots which are not connected to an external device.

I usually keep my Boss loop pedal active when the KPA is at my rehearsal space, but I don't use it live. Recently I was at gig and I could not get sound out of my KPA. Turns out I had disconnected my looper pedal from the back of the KPA, but forgot to disable the loop in the X slot. Even worse, I had saved my profiles with the loop active, so anytime I switched profiles, the sound would cut out again. I had to go back and save all of my profiles, with the loop disabled, before we could start the set........Lesson learned........

• I just basic connect and try only factory preset

"guitar -----> kemper input -----> kemper main out -----> Alesis m1 monitor = No sound no hum or any noise."

but if change cable output to headphone or monitor out, that's work normally sound. I dont know why. :wacko:

• Make sure you do not have any active fx loops in any of your slots which are not connected to an external device.

I usually keep my Boss loop pedal active when the KPA is at my rehearsal space, but I don't use it live. Recently I was at gig and I could not get sound out of my KPA. Turns out I had disconnected my looper pedal from the back of the KPA, but forgot to disable the loop in the X slot. Even worse, I had saved my profiles with the loop active, so anytime I switched profiles, the sound would cut out again. I had to go back and save all of my profiles, with the loop disabled, before we could start the set........Lesson learned........

For the next time: it would have been enough to switch off X and lock it...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• For the next time: it would have been enough to switch off X and lock it...

Yes, in hindsight, that would have been easier, but I do have profiles that use the X slot for other effects. Locking it off, would also lock off wanted effects.

No worries, now that I know, I've have it setup to work correctly. It's just that in the heat of the moment and all.

• I tried for all but no sound only main out.
    That's function you said i think it use for link value together when use master volume and i tried already. Thanks for your help, for now I think that's hardware problem. :S