Can you help my Kemper live again ? (please)

• Hi everyone hope you are doing great,

I have a big issue with my Kemper... it doesn't want to turn on anymore and have this error message (picture bellow). I tried pretty much everything I could do to turn it on again but nothing works. I contacted the support team since several days but get no answered yet...

Has someone ever had this problem ? if yes, what can I do ? Is my Kemper dead ? (please tell me it's not!)

Big thanks in advance!

as the image seems to be too small, it shows this message :

expr=false

file=src/profiler.cpp (line=4038) func=virtual boot ProfilerApp:Bootup()

swvs="Release: 8.7.4.37507" (CRC=C3AF3184)

• Only support can tell you what exception was thrown and what the remedy is. Check your Spam folder for their response. They usually reply in 24 hours. If nothing in spam, contact support again making sure your return contact info is exact.

Good Luck!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• My rack unit did something similar about a month ago, I just pressed exit to restart as suggested on the screen, on reboot everything has functioned as it should. Full disclosure, I was quite anxious for about a week after it happened

• In a similar vein, today I got the error message, attached, on my Kemper Stage. After rebooting, it worked just fine. I was able to play for about three hours with no other problems. I did send an email to support with this information as I do want to know what it means and what I should be watching out for. These are little computers, after all.