Can't import Tone Junkie Rigs

• Hey All,

trying to import a few TJ rigs into Rig Manager (not connected to a Kemper - yet).

I used to do this all the time - copy paste into a local library folder, then plug in my Kemper and try them out.

Getting "one or more item(s) is damaged beyond repair and could not be imported"

Re-downloaded from the TJ site - no difference.

Anyone have a tip here ??

Rig Manager 3.2.72.17272

Thx in advance for help and/or pointers!

Marcus.

• TJ includes performances in some of their packs. Not sure if this is the issue but you might be trying to paste a performance into Rig Manager. (Edit - no performances in the Rack Attack Pack but I will leave the info below in case it is useful for anyone dealing with TJ profiles that do include performances)

Performances have to be imported using the file menu. Select the Local Library folder under "All Performances" - you can create and name a new folder if you like. Then go up to the file menu in Rig Manager and you will see "Import Performances" (Ctrl+I) pick them from the folder where you have them.

• I'm in the lucky position to say that I imported EVERY regular TJ rig (excluding the Stu G Stuff) and all their impulse responses. Everything works properly!

And I only had troubles for a specific set of IRs: I tried to change the name of the folder while(?) I was copying IRs into, which kind of disturbed the process and rig manager told me "one or more item(s) is damaged beyond repair and could not be imported".

Tried it twice - not working

Tried to import another IR format (TJ has different IR types/qualities/optimized for differend devices) - not working

Unzipped the IRs again - not working.

Redownloaded them - not working.

Creating a new folder in rig manager - bingo!

So the problem was something inside this specific subfolder I created.

(Or I was the problem, because I fiddled around while rig manager was working, who knows =D )