looking for video tutorial on how to profile amps w/Kemper Stage

• I can't find any video of anyone using the Stage to profile an amp. I bought my unit used about 4 months ago and think I'm ready to start profiling my amps. I learn best by watching someone else do whatever it is I'm trying to learn first. I have read the manual and watched tutorials but all the profiling was on toasters and rack units. I want to see the process done with the Stage before I have to get down on the floor and start stumbling thru menu pages.

Any help is much appreciated,

Ed

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• the profiling process is exactly the same regardless of the actual Profiler model. The only difference is that the Stage uses the send1 and return1 instead of the direct out and the return on the Head and Rack.

• the profiling process is exactly the same regardless of the actual Profiler model. The only difference is that the Stage uses the send1 and return1 instead of the direct out and the return on the Head and Rack.

That's what I have heard so far. Are there any differences in the menu arrangements between the units? (It's my poor eyesight that's slowing me down)

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• That's what I have heard so far. Are there any differences in the menu arrangements between the units? (It's my poor eyesight that's slowing me down)

there are a few differences like the pedal menu having its own button in the Stage while it is integrated into the System menu on the HEad and Rack. And obvious things like no Remote settings menu pages in the Stage model.