Stomp Switch Question

• In Performance mode, is there a way when 2 effects are assigned to a single stomp switch, to have the 1 effect active with the other off, then hit switch and both effects become active? I am only able to get one or the other on, or both on or off. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

• I didn't think you could do this after trying to get it several times. Seems like a basic setup and should be an option?
    Will probably try a different organization of the effects. Maybe some day Kemper will make it an option?

Thank You for your time!

• this has been possible since day one. You need to assign the switch while one of the effects is in its "off" state and the second one while it is in its "on" state. This is also covered in the reference manual.

• this has been possible since day one. You need to assign the switch while one of the effects is in its "off" state and the second one while it is in its "on" state. This is also covered in the reference manual.

The current assignments let you toggle between two FX but I think OP is asking for the ability to have the switch turn On One effect then press again and leave the first FX On and ADD Fx two.

It sounds great in theory but I can’t see how it can work in the real world without morphing.

As an example:

Rig contains Stomp A Boost, Stomp B Flanger.

Sound 1 = no FX

Sound 2 = Boost on

Sound 3 = Boost and Flanger on.

The switch logic can only handle 2 states.

Therefore, you could have toggle between.

Sounds 1 and 2 or

Sounds 1 and 3 or

Sounds 2 and 3.

You would need morph (or a 2nd rig) to have access to all three sounds.

If the OP is only asking for the ability to have say Sound 2 as the base and toggle on/off the Flanger to achieve Sound 3 then all they would need to to do would be save Sound 2 as the Rig’s base sound and assign a footswitch to the Flanger in my example.

• The solution from Kemper is to copy the Rig and change that configuration, which works for me as I do have slot 5 open.
    Problem solved but I do hope Kemper considers the thought of what I was trying to do. Maybe it can't be done??