Setting about kemper and powered cabinet

• Hello, please forgive my english.I worry about kemper setting before buying.

I have a powered cabinet, so I think that I will buy non powered kemper.
    I want to play with mp3 music player. Therefore I have to use return and alternative input. But I will also use modulation pedals(delay & pitchshift).So I consider that setting them behind kemper is instead of using send & return effect loop.
    Do any of the people who have non powered kemper and powered cabinet use them in similar settings? Please tell me the setting.

Thank you.

• I use some of my stereo pedals on the Kemper Main outs. I use a compressor pedal and a Freqout in front of the Kemper. Hook them up the way it sounds best to you.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hello, please forgive my english.I worry about kemper setting before buying.

I have a powered cabinet, so I think that I will buy non powered kemper.
    I want to play with mp3 music player. Therefore I have to use return and alternative input. But I will also use modulation pedals(delay & pitchshift).So I consider that setting them behind kemper is instead of using send & return effect loop.
    Do any of the people who have non powered kemper and powered cabinet use them in similar settings? Please tell me the setting.

Thank you.

Personally I prefer the powered versions becuase it gives more flexibility. As long as you are comfortable with your powered cabinet then that's fine but if for some reason you don't like it then your options are potentially more limited.

However the powered versions are also more expensive so...

You may find that the built in effects render your pedals unnecessary but if not your only other options are in front of the Kemper or as an output. The problem is depending on what you use the MP3 for, the effects maybe applied.

• Personally I prefer the powered versions becuase it gives more flexibility. As long as you are comfortable with your powered cabinet then that's fine but if for some reason you don't like it then your options are potentially more limited.

However the powered versions are also more expensive so...

You may find that the built in effects render your pedals unnecessary but if not your only other options are in front of the Kemper or as an output. The problem is depending on what you use the MP3 for, the effects maybe applied.

Thank you.

I'm Sorry, what do you mean? ↓↓

"The problem is depending on what you use the MP3 for, the effects maybe applied."

I will play through iPhone .