Is the “loss of sound” A new issue?

• Is the “loss of sound” issue something that came up since the last beta?(As I had that issue at the last beta fixed). Just asking as I have a show tomorrow night and I would have to pull the kemper out of the truck into the hotel room to update. I would rather not. Thx

• Unfortunately I was wrong! 8.7.8 didn't solve this issue.

We have done further adjustments and published 8.7.10. Until now we have no report, that these losses of input signal still happen at 8.7.10. We have a few thousand installations of 8.7.10. But the issue is rare and we do not want to declare victory too early.

• Unfortunately I was wrong! 8.7.8 didn't solve this issue.

We have done further adjustments and published 8.7.10. Until now we have no report, that this losses of input signal still happen at 8.7.10. We have a few thousand installations of 8.7.10. But the issue is rare and we do not want to declare victory too early.

A bit off topic, but can i just say how great this transparency and openness is for the userbase. Ofcourse the obvious draw to the KPA is the sound, but this transparency is a big draw for me as well. Instead of secrecy, the users are being heard. They don’t always get their wishes fulfilled, which would be impossible, but at least we are taken seriously.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• A bit off topic, but can i just say how great this transparency and openness is for the userbase. Ofcourse the obvious draw to the KPA is the sound, but this transparency is a big draw for me as well. Instead of secrecy, the users are being heard. They don’t always get their wishes fulfilled, which would be impossible, but at least we are taken seriously.

I agree 100%. Kemper is not Roland or Yamaha. They do not make a million products. When you have a smaller company with an amazing product, like this, it feels almost GrassRoots like you are a part of the company. And you are on this journey with them as they become larger and larger.

The transparency demonstrates they still believe in the product and are committed to making it the best it can be. Even if they have to sift thru the noise of crazy insane user wishes.

At this stage in my life, I do not need to buy any more guitar stuff ever again. But I really like to support the great companies like Kemper. It is part of my calculation before I buy. I recently bought a Wampler Dracarys based solely on supporting such a cool company.