Kemper wish list

• Hi all, Kemper user here for over 10 years, love it to death, have no intention of looking elsewhere.

Having said that, one can dream, so here it is.

Profiling the tone stack and separating the pre and post amps. Ambitious stuff but oh how sweet it would be. Would love to place effects and balance between the two like a real amp.

More basic stuff, allow the looper to attenuate to zero. I would like to fade out.

A practical way to browse the rigs in iOS manager, to create a performance.

Modulation update, my thing is trem, univibe and rotary but I think a different approach like the drives and fuzzes where you can DIY would be cool for all types.

Physical Head and Rack update to stage spec’s, I’m kinda surprised we haven’t seen it already, in my opinion the stage is the Kemper version 2.

So what are your wishes for the future?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I hope no new Kemper version comes out anytime soon. With inflation and a recession coming, I won't be able to sell the old one and buy a new one. I can wait another 10 more years.

In 11 years, a color touch screen will be nice. More memory for 5-6 slots on each side. RM with a detachable tuner.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• A “delay” parameter on the chorus. I know it’s not common in vintage chorus pedals, but so many of the 80s rack units had it.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• I'd like to see more combined effects like dual pedal blocks

Gate and dist/fuzz (friedman be od would be lit, jus sayin also)

Dirt and eq

Boosts and gates

Maybe a 3 in one?

Compressor and eq

Eq and Boosts

Some kind of double mods

More and new shaping options in the Amp, eq and cab sections

Pitch fuzz?

Front gate: type switchable

• My wish is for Rig Manager to be able to search subfolders like any normal database.

Hey let's keep it reasonable in this thread ok? No moon shots.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Pretty simple, I guess. The EQ button in the Stack section should be dedicated to all post amp or post cab (selectable) EQ stomps/presets. So, we get an additional slot and X stomp could be used for effects.

• Studio EQ in the cab block

EDIT: A fixed effect loop in the AMP Block (like a real amp), this would allow to save a needed block when adding external fx

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

Edited once, last by Kellerblues ().

• - Without using a slot and per rig : Studio EQ at input, pre and post Amp.

- Also a Studio EQ for each output.

- acceleration parameter for Rotary

- 2 or 3 more slots pre and post amp

- LFO for each (or many) parameters

Best regards

Bernhard

Jam it ! 8o

1. Kemper Mini (form factor about the size of the FC)
    2. All form factors having Ethercon connectors for the FC connection on the KPA side
    3. New updated time based effects (chorus, flanger, etc).

I really don't "need" any of this. I only want them. #1 more than any other really.

• Keeping my wish list to just those things that would help me most with live work :

- Global transpose on the input section, operated from the remote/stage when in tuning mode

- Global morph volume increase in the output section. Like a lot of people I use morph exclusively for lead boosts and the amount of boost needed varies with the band I'm playing in. 3 piece = 3 db, 4 piece or more = 5 db. So a single setting to change the morph boost on all my rigs would be extremely useful.

- Add the option to set the stomp switches on the remote to Off/A/B sequence. So for example we could have 2 types of delay (A & B) set to a single switch and have them both off, or just A or just B. So you would toggle Off -> A -> B -> Off etc . This would greatly increase the usefulness of the 4 stomp switches.