How are you using Wah Pedal Booster?

• I would like to play volume swells using a Expresión pedal and a boost. Volume swells+a boost stomp engaged work pretty well.

I want to get the same result, but experimenting with Wah Pedal Booster.

From the manual “With the Wah Pedal Booster, you can use the Wah Pedal to control the volume, instead of having to use a dedicated volume pedal. The parameters are identical to the Volume Pedal parameters”

I have the Volume pedal set to INPUT, a Wah Pedal Booster in Stomp A set to 44% not enabled and a Wah not enabled in Stomp B.

When the volume pedal is at zero, the guitar sound is completely silent, as expected, but if I engage the Wah Pedal Booster, I get guitar sound.
    I was expecting the same behavior as a regular boost engaged in this scenario, i.e. no sound.

What is the typical use of the Wah Pedal Booster? What am I doing wrong?

• When I reverse the Range control to -100% it does the job. When wah stomp is on, wah goes silent and then present as you press the expression pedal. If we need the usual wah behavior, the wah booster has to be off or their range control has to be changed (using morph for example).

However, outside that use case, I don’t quite understand the potential or use of this booster. If I don’t engage the wah, I can use the expression pedal to control the volume anyway, and use a regular boost when wah is on.

How you guys are using this Wah Booster? If feel that I may be missing something here.