IK Multimedia AI Machine Modeling

• Another tech that allow to mimic a rig ala Kemper

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/aimachinemodeling/

Demos seems pretty good.

What?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe are my ears....but I find the tones awful...as the original rigs. I mean: they sound pretty identical, but to me both terrible...:(

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Maybe are my ears....but I find the tones awful...as the original rigs. I mean: they sound pretty identical, but to me both terrible...:(

I am not into high gain so i only checked low gain, but i find they caught very well the raspy sounds of tweed amps pushed to saturation. That's a tone one may like or not, but that the Kemper can't really do ATM IMHO.

• They aren't flattered by reverb or delay or any other fx. Overloud Rigplayer is already working in a similar way from what we can see.

IK has their new ToneNET set up for sharing tones so it seems like this is what they had in mind - something like RigExchange for sharing tones. Will be interested to see what the pricing for this will be. Amplitube already has cabs and FX and a rig editing environment - not my favorite by any means but it seems likely that they will integrate this functionality into Amplitube.

• LOL. I posted that video with the same exact "What?" in a new thread. (Don P. deleted it appropriately). Don't know how I missed this thread but proves Kemper minds think alike. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.